Kyuranger Episode 45 Review

LupinYellow may be an expert thief, but she'll never be able to steal my heart that easily.


Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! That introduction line has nothing to do with the review, but a lot of people have been saying that LupinYellow has a crush on me. Why would they say that?

Anyway, in the episode, we see Don Armage's origins, where he possessed Antique Crow Ninja and created diplicates of himself. This means that this is the real Don Armage.

Then there's also Dr Anton, who got destroyed. I predict that episode 46-47 will be the final showdown against Don Armage, and episode 48 will be a crossover with Zyuohger. Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs