Kuroninja News: Introducing the Gangler

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and it’s time for Kuroninja News!

So, not much news has happened, but the Gangler have revealed themselves! It says that they’re an Inter-dimensional Crime Syndicate. Now as you probably know, I have traveled to many universes and dimensions. But if these guys are Interdimensional criminals, why haven’t the Interdimensional Guardians done anything about them? At least Nodroz should’ve tried to stop them, as he’s the Lawful Good Interdimensional Guardian! But he probably didn’t get involved, because he’s in charge of Utopia, and the Utopian Army only has enough forces for defence. So it’s kind of like Touto from Kamen Rider Build.

Speaking of Build, some people believe that Kamen Rider Build and Kyuranger will have a crossover. But that’s only because they were quoting a tweet sent by Hammy’s Earth-0 counterpart, which was after this event that I didn’t go to, but I think it was about Kyuranger and Kamen Rider Build. This doesn’t mean that there will be a Kamen Rider Build/Kyuranger crossover, especially since they take place in 2 separate universes.

Now with all that talk about dimensions and universe, what about the X Timeline? Don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten about Kuroninja X, and I will continue posting stuff. In fact, I just found out that one of the Ganglers broke Gashadokuro out of his cell in Darkprism. Wait, WHAT? How is that even possible? I know that the Collectorer is very distracted by his giant collection of stuff, but there’s other prison guards!

Now for my final story: I might not upload anything next week. But I have a plan for a future video. I will be describing what I think of all 42 Super Sentai seasons so far in one video. You might think that it will be an hour long video, but here’s the catch: I will be reviewing all 42 Super Sentai seasons...only in 42 sentences. There will be one sentence for each season. And some of them are inside jokes that only hardcore Team Kuroninja members will understand. It will appear on Kuroninja TV.

Anyway, that is all for Kuroninja News, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs