Kyuranger Episode 44 Review

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! I have returned to my blog, because I realized that I have stuff to do! It’s also because Kuroninja X is being published here. Anyway, it’s time for the episode 44 review of Kyuranger!

So the story starts with some recaps, and my least favourite Power-up in the entire series returning. But then, the Karasu System’s planets begin exploding! Does this mean that the Neocyberninja factory is gone now? Ok, but I sense that this won’t be the last time we see the Neocyberninjas. Anyway, right now, this is focusing on a large planet in the Corvus System.

So what happens is that Jark Matter is using Dark Planetium to make the planets explode. Which means that Don Armage wants to create another bomb. It’s also revealed that Don Armage possessed Houou Soldier’s old friend, the Antique Crow Ninja! He also has a new form! But I might know where he gets the Houou Soldier form from. Tsurugi is most likely to die soon, so Don Armage might possess him, and that’s where he gets the red and black form from.

But that’s not all in this episode! This episode focuses on powerups from before! I shall review all the powerups that happened here.

Ooguma Skyblue: I don’t know what to say about this one.

Taiyo ChameleonGreen: It’s very bright, but I don’t know what else to say about it.

ChameleonGreen Moon: You’re welcome. For those of you who don’t understand why I said that, it’s because I was the first Super Sentai fan EVER to have a crush on Hammy. Everyone else started having a crush on Hammy when the Kyurangers were fighting Scorpio. But before that, I was the only one, and everyone else were more interested in Raptor because her Earth-1 counterpart is GokaiYellow.

SasoriOrange with Monoceros Arm: This powerup looks cool.

HebitsukaiMetal: This powerup is my favourite one out of all of them.

ShishiRed Orion: I hate this powerup only because it’s a red ranger powerup, but it’s very powerful.

Pegasus KajikiYellow: I hate the Pegasus Kyutama, probably because this and episode 6 are the only times it will ever appear.

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs