JULY 20 Kuroninja News: What happened to Momoninger?

It's July 20!

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and it's time for Kuroninja News!

Ok, so first off, we have some Power Rangers Legacy Wars News! I’ve never really talked about Legacy Wars in months, so let’s see what we got. So you know how Power Rangers somehow Cross Overed with Street Fighter’s universe? Well, we’ve gotten a new ranger: Ryu Ranger. And no, it’s not the red ranger of Gosei Sentai Dairanger. It’s the ranger form of Ryu from Street Fighter.

Now to talk about some other news! But what to talk about? Let’s see...oh, here’s one! Super Critic Taisen! We all know about Super Critic Taisen, right? It’s the series that’s so bad it’s good! Actually, the only thing bad about it is the animation, so who cares! Actually, there are some other bad things about it, such as the terrible storytelling and stuff..... Anyway, I might’ve started a Super Critic Taisen Civil War story. Now it was Movie Critic who thought of this. At first it was an afterthought, but then I made a video about it. And now we’re both building up armies and stuff. So make sure to join Team Kuroninja.

Also in the news, I just realized that Momoninger hasn’t been seen in a long time, so I will try and find out what happened to Momoninger.

But anyway, since it’s July 20, I decided to do something special. Me and LupinYellow decided to watch a movie, and I’ve decided to make a review about it on my blog! It’s a great movie, yet it could never save a dying YouTube channel from slowly fading away, not realizing that it’s about to be lost into oblivion...

Can I use that line for my next poem or something?

Sure, but...how did you even get in here? Oh well, it doesn’t matter, my Earth-0 counterpart probably had something to do with this.

But anyway, that is all for Kuroninja News, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs