The Club

Hello everyone, normally this is the part where I give my name but no one’s supposed to care about me. I’m just going to introduce myself. I’m the creator of the Kuroninja Multiverse! Now of course, I’ve added DDLC to the Kuroninja Multiverse. This is my Multiverse so I can do whatever I want with it. The only thing I can’t control is Earth-0, because that’s a gateway to the other Multiverses out there.

Anyway, I would like to introduce my biggest project ever. It’s kind of similar to Akuroninja’s Ultimate Weapon.

Now you know I like experimenting with things. Unfortunately, some of them have failed, such as the Great Nakamurafication of April 2018, and Project KuroNInja. But not this one. Using 4 artifacts, I was able to enhance the power of The Club.

First, we’ve got the Dragon Orb. I gave it to Sayori at first as a map to find Kuronindragon, but it seems to have a more important effect. Basically, Sayori will now be able to transform into Dragonranger Negative.

Then we’ve got the Darkprism Changer. It’s made of stolen Darkprism tech, but it’s not really stolen because I made Darkprism. Yuri uses the Darkprism Changer to become the Darkprism Ranger. The Darkprism Ranger suit is made up of a very tough material that’s almost impossible to penetrate.

Next is the 2nd Momoninger Shuriken. It’s basically the same as the normal Momoninger Shuriken. Natsuki uses it to transform into Momoninger 2, and it all started when Momoninger went missing.

Last and definitely not least, the Koto Kyutama. It used to be Kuroninja’s when he was part of the RMS, but Kuroninja’s name doesn’t start with an M. So I decided to give it to Monika. Actually, Kuroninja gave it to Monika, but Monika is immune to Kuroninja’s ability to charm people by staring at them.

So now I’ve created the 4 ultimate power ups. These artifacts are more legendary than anything that Houou Soldier can come up with. But for now, that is all, and I have nothing to do. No, really. I’m experiencing a writer’s block, so I don’t know what to write about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs