Kuroninja News: Super Critic Taisen Part 4 is here

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and it's time for Kuroninja News!

Alright, so first, it's July 4, but yesterday, it was July 3. It was someone's birthday on July 3, so happy birthday to them. I'm actually waiting for July 20. But I really need a moment of the month that doesn't have anything to do with anyone's birthday.

Anyway, now it's time for the news! Super Critic Taisen part 4 is here! I could post the video, but I want you to experience it yourselves. So if you want to watch SCT part 4, click here. Now this part has so many characters, so if anyone wants to help, there's The Kuroninja Wiki.

Speaking of Super Hero Taisen movies, I'm planning on making Super Kuroninja Taisen! Yes, that's right! The main villains are Akuma no Kuroninja, an evil Kuroninja from Earth-666, and Neo Dragonranger. Also, we get to see the rare instance of Anti-Kuroninja, Akuroninja, and me on the same side. The trailer is coming soon.

Anyway, that is all for Kuroninja News, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs