Lupinranger vs Patoranger Episode 21 Review

Dogranio just said something very useful. I'm not going to call this new ranger LupinX or PatorenX, since he switches all the time. I'm going to refer to him as "X" from now on.


Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Today I will be reviewing the 21st episode of Lupinranger vs Patoranger! Now I've noticed something. Ever since X debuted, it feels like this won't just focus on the Lupinrangers anymore. Also, Noel seems to be going for LupinYellow, and I know exactly why. I know that this is the reason because X was inspired by me...kind of. Ok, actually, I don't think X is based off of me. And besides, that theory I made of me inspiring the creation of LupinX/PatorenX was obviously a joke.

Anyway, the gangler of the week this episode is this guy who plans to destroy a dam using bacteria from his giant toothbrush weapon! Unfortunately, he fails. But that's when Noel attacks the Lupinrangers unexpectedly. Then he sides with the Patorangers and together, they defeat the Gangler. Keiichiro also doesn't trust Noel because he's a bit suspicious.

Now here's the thing. It turns out that X fighting the Lupinrangers was actually staged, so that he could gain the trust of the Patoranger's. Because of this, everyone started complaining that X is siding with the Lupinrangers. But you see, I actually know what's going on. I think that Noel has a secret plan. What he's actually planning to do is get the Patoranger's and Lupinrangers to both trust him. That way, he can eventually get the two teams to work together and unite against the common enemy: the Ganglers, who stole the Lupin Collection. So basically, Noel is using both teams to fight the Ganglers and get the Lupin Collection back. He also knows that something's up with Kogure.

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs