The Plot Of Super Kuroninja Taisen

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Today I’m going to be talking about Super Kuroninja Taisen. I’m not doing it on my YouTube channel for 2 reasons:

1. I’m being replaced by robots,
2. I haven’t used my blog in a while.

Anyway, in this series, it focuses on a team of Kuroninjas who have to fight against an evil alliance. This evil alliance consists of Akuma no Kuroninja, the evil Kuroninja of Earth-666, and Neo Dragonranger, who appeared in Super Critic Taisen. I have no idea why Akuma no Kuroninja allied himself with Neo Dragonranger. Oh, and by the way, to any of you who think all the Kuroninjas are the same person, we’re not. Anti-Kuroninja doesn’t have any catchphrase, unlike me. As for Akuma no Kuroninja, he has a catchphrase. For some reason, he likes to ask everybody if he’s the bad guy. His catchphrase is “watashi wa akunin desu ka?”

Now the 6 Kuroninjas who are main characters in this story are me, Anti-Kuroninja, Akuroninja, Blueroninja, Kuroninja of earth-10, and Kuronindragon. And I will be updating The Kuroninja Wiki to prepare for SKT. Oh, and there will also be some new foot soldiers: Cyberdragoninjas.



Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs