Kuroninja News: Lupinranger and Patoranger finally team up!

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and it’s time for Kuroninja News!


Ok, so first off, before we start, I would like to congratulate Kamen Rider Grease for getting his final form! No, really, he has a final form. He can access it through the Blizzard Knuckle.

But now to talk about the news! First off, with the help of LupinX/PatorenX, the Lupinrangers and Patorangers will decide to team up in episode 25, when they face a Gangler with a gold safe. Now we still don’t know how to open gold safes yet, but maybe we’ll find out in episode 25! Anyway, LupinKaiser, PatoKaiser, and X-Emperor will combine to form Good Cool Kaiser VSX! But that’s not the only thing we’ll get to see.

There’s also going to be another dial fighter: the Magic Dial Fighter! This powerup will give the Lupinrangers a crossbow weapon that shoots magic arrows! There’s also the Patorangers getting a new Trigger Machine, the Trigger Machine Splash, but we don’t know what it does yet. The Magic Dial fighter can combine with the blue dial fighter and Good Striker to form LupinKaiser Magic.

Also in the news, Super Critic Taisen part 5 is almost coming out! It’s where we will be reviewing Gokaiger vs Gavan. As a Gavan purist I’m excited for this part.

Oh, and by the way, if you’ve watched my videos, you might’ve noticed that Sayori has been making several appearances. I don’t know if this is one of my Earth-0 counterpart’s experiments to make me interested in DDLC, but if it is, it’s not working. She does have the power of the Dragon, though, as she can transform into Dragonranger Negative. There’s a simple explanation for how that happened, but I’m not going to explain what happened.

Now for some final news! I won the Ultimate Championship against Lord Drakkon! Now that’s great, but I think Kamen Rider Specter wants to challenge me for the title next. Who do you think will win?


Anyway, that is all for Kuroninja News, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs