Kuroninja News: More Strikers

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and it's time for Kuroninja News!

Ok, so first off, Super Critic Taisen is almost over! This is where it gets interesting, though. Super Critic Taisen 2 is also coming soon, and it has no reviews! But what I didn't tell you is that something has happened. We might get Neo Critic Taisen, which is the complete opposite of Super Critic Taisen 2 because it has reviews! Now of course, I want to review Kyoryuger's movie, which is a musical and Deathryuger appears in that movie. But I don't know if I can review it on Neo Critic Taisen. Oh well.

Anyway, just like literally everyone else, I'm planning on talking about why Super Critic Taisen failed. And unlike everyone, I don't think it was the animation. If you have a low budget you would understand why that happened. Even though I can animate way better, I'm the type of person who doesn't care about the design. If you asked me what my favourite suit was in Super Sentai, it would take a year before you got an answer out of me.

But enough of that! Let's talk about Super Sentai. 3 new stuff has been revealed: the Lupin Magnum, the Siren Striker, and the Victory Striker. The Lupin Magnum and Victory Striker are powerups for the Lupinrangers, and the Siren Striker is for LupinX/PatorenX. Now here’s a warning: don’t ever say that the Lupinrangers are getting more attention than the Patorangers. I’m recording a chart that shows what every single episode in Lupinranger vs Patoranger focuses on, and when it’s over, I’ll release the full chart to show that the Lupinrangers aren’t the focus all the time. And besides, they probably get these power ups when the Lupinrangers and Patorangers team up, because I noticed that the Victory Striker and Siren Striker both combine with the Magic Dial Fighter AND a trigger machine that looks like a fire truck.

Also in the news, Kamen Rider Zi-O has been revealed, and it looks like he’s a time traveler or something. But I don’t really talk about Earth-3 that much, so...

Speaking of Kamen Rider, Build is the host of Last Ranger Standing, and he’s also a contestant of the Toku Amazing Race 2 with Cross-Z. But I have no idea if I should continue those series.

Anyway, that is all for Kuroninja News, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs