Lupinranger vs Patoranger Episode 24 Review

Yossha lucky.







Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Today I’m going to be reviewing episode 24 of Lupinranger vs Patoranger.

Now let’s see. This episode reveals Tsukasa’s backstory, features a really cool monster of the week, and Zamigo returns for another episode. This is all stuff I want to see, so what could go wrong?

It turns out a lot of stuff could go wrong, because I really hate this episode. You know how this episode was supposed to focus on Tsukasa? Well guess what? Tsukasa barely did anything in this episode! Instead, it actually focuses on Kairi, also known as LupinRed. If an episode focuses on a red ranger, it’s automatically bad, because there’s no such thing as a good red ranger. And guess what? Kairi and Tsukasa also interacted with each other for the first time, and I think I know why. If they are trying to pair Kairi and Tsukasa, the way they did it feels forced. Even if it wasn’t forced, that still doesn’t protect this episode from the fact that I’m giving it a bad rating. RedxPink ships are the worst kind of ships in Super Sentai, and nothing can change my mind. At least KuroninjaxPatoren3 has some character development. Oh don’t believe me? Here’s some more.

You know what, I’ve been saying too much negative stuff about this episode. Let’s focus on the Gangler of the week, even though you probably saw him already. His collection piece looks similar to whatever ToQ6gou’s weapon is called. But anyway, this guy’s bird mask reminds me of a professional wrestler I’ve watched before. That’s not important. What is important is that in this episode, he’s giving everyone these lucky necklaces. However, if you use all your luck, the necklace will cover you with plants that drain your life energy. That sounds like something that the Bioninja Organic Organization would do, but I don’t think anyone remembers them because it’s been a long time since anyone from Earth-10 showed up on Earth-1. LupinRed uses one of those things to defeat the gangler, and NO, IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH PATOREN3.

Meanwhile, the leader of those 3 Ganglers decides to recruit Zamigo to join his team. Now it turns out that they hated each other before. But how will the Lupinrangers be able to open the golden safes?

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs