Kuroninja News: Ryusoul Gold Revealed!

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and it's time for Kuroninja News!

Ok, so you probably weren't expecting this to happen, especially since my Earth-0 counterpart, along with many others, are going through an annual task that moves them up the ranks of...well, I don't really remember, but I think I used to do this too. Anyway, my Earth-0 counterpart is going through his Ultimate Trials as I'm writing this, but who cares about him? Let's get right into the news!

Ok, so this might be the only piece of news I have right now. Ryusoul Gold's identity has been revealed! He's a guy named Kanaro, and he's from a Ryusoul tribe in the sea. Apparently he wants to marry someone on land because there aren't that many sea Ryusoulgers left. This means that Ryusoul Gold isn't based on me.

Anyway, that is all for Kuroninja News, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs