The ランdom Section: Avengers: Endgame Review

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and after weeks of waiting, I am finally going to give out my review of Avengers Endgame! The reason why I waited until May 8 was because I didn't want to spoil the experience for a lot of people, and I think everyone has probably watched it by now...ok, maybe not everyone.

Anyway, if you're one of the few people who hasn't seen Endgame yet, then don't go past the red line, because there are SPOILERS below!



















___________________________________________

Batman made a surprise appearance in the post-credits scene, Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's father, and, coincidentally, the events described in the Ant-Man meme unexpectedly did happen in the climax.





















Ok, now it's time to start the review!

So the movie was really exciting for me, as I stayed away from all spoilers. Not even leaked footage could stop me, because I never watched it! Anyway, the beginning was very surprising, and also a little confusing for me too. I wasn't expecting Thanos to get defeated so easily in the beginning.

But it turns out that the movie wasn't over yet. It had been 5 years, and Ant-Man suddenly discovered how to travel back in time using the quantum realm. Then we ended up seeing recaps of the old movies, except that everything changed due to time travel. And it turns out that Thanos is the main villain, but it's actually a past version.

There were a lot of exciting moments, such as when everybody came back to fight alongside the Avengers, including Spider-man. There were also some sad moments, such as the soul stone thing, and Iron Man's death at the end. This movie was very memorable, and I wouldn't mind watching it again, despite the fact that I rarely watch reruns of anything.

Now before I begin, obviously some of you who are seeing this don't really know anything about what I normally post on this blog. This movie review is off-topic to my blog, which mostly focuses on Super Sentai and Power Rangers. But anyway, I have this rating system, and here's what it is, from worst to best.

Very Bad
Bad
Ok
Good
Great
Awesome
Legendary

And as for this movie, it gets...

LEGENDARY

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs