Ryusoulger Episode 9 Review

I know a few Sentai teams that say they're here to take the treasure...but in this episode, the treasure is here to take them.










Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Today I'm going to be reviewing Ryusoulger episode 9. This is a great episode, because it focuses on the Blue Ranger and not the red ranger! So basically, in this episode, the Ryusoulgers (except Banba) decide to join this treasure hunt because the palaeontologist that they live with thought they were training too hard. The treasure turns out to be a mimic (like those rpg video games that I suck at) and the Ryusoulgers are transported to an illusion world where people open treasure chests and get what they desire the most.

Koh wishes to fly, and he finds out that there's a barrier blocking anyone from leaving. Melto then runs into his master, who died in episode 1.

That's not all, though. It turns out that eventually, the people inside this illusion world end up getting consumed by their greed, and their wishes start to turn on them (for example, a random guy who wished for money doesn't know how to spend it all). I don't know how this will affect someone like me, though, who would wish to spend time with one of his idols. Oh, right. Idols can't date anyone. That's how. And also the fact that I would be separated from my girlfriends.

So overall, this episode was great, and even though the Minosaur being made from an object instead of a human seemed new, I don't think it brought anything interesting to the table. I still liked this being a blue-focused episode, though. Therefore, this episode gets the rating of...

Good

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs