Ryusoulger Episode 8 Review

Sorry for being late again! At least I didn't skip this episode like I did with episode 4, otherwise I would've accidentally started a tradition of skipping every 4 episodes!








Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and today I'm going to be talking about the 8th episode of Ryusoulger! Fun fact before we begin: Creon, the mushroom guy/girl who makes the Minosaurs, doesn't appear in this episode.

Anyway, in this episode, Melto noticed something strange about Fita, Cardena's sister who the Ryusoulgers rescued last episode. We also found out that she's allergic to bad singing, apparently. I don't get how something like that works, but they're aliens, so it doesn't matter.

It turns out later that Wizul was disguised as Fita the whole time, and the real Fita is inside the Minosaur, and she was the host of the Minosaur too! What I liked about this episode is that every Ryusoulger got their time in the spotlight, and Asuna was the one who saved Fita by singing badly. I know how ironic it is that Asuna is bad at singing, yet her Earth-0 counterpart is an idol, but my favourite all-time idol in Morning Musume isn't good at singing either. In fact, most of her latest songs sound better with autotune! That doesn't matter to me, though. No matter how bad her singing is, she's still my favourite idol. No, I'm not talking about Asuna.

Anyway, I have no idea what to say about this episode. I guess it gets the rating of...

Good

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs