Ryusoulger Episode 10 Review

The guy whom the Minosaur was created from in this episode reminds me of my Earth-0 counterpart. He has experience with boxing, he's selfless, and he spends his time staring at someone whose last name is Kawamura.










Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Today I'll be reviewing the 10th episode of Ryusoulger!

So in this episode, it focuses on Asuna, just like how last episode focused on Melto. This is great, because it means that the red ranger isn't getting all the attention. In fact, this is one of the reasons why I don't consider Ryusoulger as a Kyoryuger knockoff. If it were, then Koh would get 99% of the attention just like Daigo, who is infamous for stealing the spotlight in Kyoryuger. However, this episode focuses on the pink ranger.

Anyway, everyone's ignoring her (since she always talks about food with Melto), so she decides to leave. Suddenly these guys approach her, but a teenager saves her, kind of similar to when me and Patoren3 first met, except that there was no deadly space laser involved in this scene. Later, Creon creates another Minosaur with the ability to counter attacks. It's also themed after a troll.

So anyway, this is a great episode, and it's nice to see episodes that don't focus on the red ranger, because no matter what you say, there is no such thing as a good red ranger. I also enjoy seeing Wizul's shapeshifting ability, as it creates this sense of mystery, and I think Wizul should use his power every episode (until the Ryusoulgers defeat him). This episode is also better than last episode, so with all that in mind, I give this episode the rating of...

Great

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs