Kuroninja News: 2 Sentai Teams in 1 Sentai Season

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and it's time for Kuroninja News!



So here's the news I have found. The first one is that I did a survey to see which pairing people preferred more: Naga and Balance, or Naga and Hammy? It looks like EVERYONE has voted for Naga and Balance, which is a good thing! Next I'm going to try and save Stinger from the Hammy Curse, before it's too late! Lucky already got affected by the Hammy Curse, so I don't have to do anything.

Also in the news, the 42nd Sentai is not a car-themed Sentai! Its theme is one that we've only seen once before. However, this season is special. Kyuranger is special because it has more than the usual 6 or 7 Rangers, but this season has 2 Sentai Teams. One of them is called Keisatsu Sentai Patoranger (which has something to do with the police), and the other is called Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger (which seems to be themed after thieves based on the name). I believe these two Sentai teams are competing against each other, but I'm going to post my predictions for this series when I get more details on the 42nd Super Sentai.

Lastly, I was originally going to turn my diss poem into a diss track to post on YouTube, but it seems like that person who that diss track is for posted something to try and get others on his side. I don't want to go down to Anti-Kuroninja's level, so I'm going to strike back with some constructive criticism. I'm going to make a video about how to deal with haters the right way. My YouTube channel is called Kuroninja TV.

Speaking of Kuroninja TV, remember that voice acting role I was going to have? I'm doing the voice of HebitsukaiSilver, but it seems like DSR is frustrated about something. I'll find out what's frustrating DSR.

Anyway, that is all for Kuroninja News, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs