Some Things I liked about Power Rangers

*sigh* Yes! My review for episode 28 of Kyuranger AND my Kamen Rider Build review is complete! Time to get some rest. Maybe I can read some other Super Sentai blogs before resting.


WHAT THE- I was supposed to take a break, but this blog post has left me no choice! I'm going to balance things out a bit!

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! So basically, there are some people who say that Super Sentai is better than Power Rangers. I have no problem with that, but there are also some who repeatedly say why Super Sentai is better as if it were the perfect series! There are some who don't even know that Super Sentai exists, and I don't think it's a good idea to compare a Power Rangers season to the Sentai season if you want to say how bad it is. The reason why Power Rangers Samurai was a bad idea was because it copied the plot of Shinkenger. However, I'm not like this, which is why I made this post. I might make a post about things I hate about Super Sentai. Oh, and by the way, some things don't have to contribute to the main story. These things are called subplots, and they don't just happen in Power Rangers.

So anyway, here's some things I liked about Power Rangers!

1. When Power Rangers first started, they didn't copy the Sentai season like Shinkenger. They had original ideas and this showed how creative they were with the Sentai footage. Even though people from the dinosaur age revived in the modern times are more interesting than teenagers with attitude, at least the main characters in MMPR are different from the Zyuranger ones!

2. Sometimes, the story in Power Rangers or Super Sentai can be boring when there aren't any monsters or Rangers. Fortunately, they have ways to make their audience engaged! One thing I like about Power Rangers is that they're able to prevent the audience from getting bored by introducing these comic relief characters. I don't care if they're connected to the story. I have watched many shows with subplots before.

3. Super Sentai was a show created in Japan, and even though it was used to create Power Rangers, not a lot of non-Japanese people knew about it. There were some who know about older Sentai seasons like Maskman, Bioman, and Jetman, but then Power Rangers showed up. Later, Power Rangers RPM appeared, and there wasn't any Power Rangers season for 2010. This is why Shinkenger is one of the most popular Sentai seasons. After RPM ended, some Power Rangers fans became curious and discovered Shinkenger (and also Goseiger). This is why Power Rangers Samurai is one of the worst Power Rangers seasons, along with Super Megaforce. However, Power Rangers introduced most of the world to Super Sentai.

But there are some things I don't like about Power Rangers too, and Power Rangers Samurai is just one of them. Oh, and by the way, that person who made the post about why Super Sentai is better than Power Rangers...he's the one who made this infamous Super Sentai vs Power Rangers crossover on Fanfiction. You can view it here: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7206007/1/Super-Sentai-VS-Power-Rangers

I also made a fanfiction similar to that one, but it's currently not being worked on: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12395263/1/Power-Rangers-and-Super-Sentai-Battle-Between-Universes

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs