Kyuranger Episode 31 Review

So I thought this episode involved a ship tease between Naga and Hammy, so I created a survey on Twitter. It seems like everyone prefers the pairing between Naga and Balance, so I think Naga is free from the Hammy Curse. Do you want to know what else he's freed from? His brainwashing!

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Today I'm going to talk about Episode 31! I also found out the name of the next season after Kyuranger! But this is about my thoughts on episode 31 of Kyuranger!

So basically, the story involves freeing Naga from Acanba's control. Balance learns that when Acanba controls someone, that person has tiny Indavers controlling their body. He modifies the Microscopium Kyutama so that he can shrink and enter Naga to free his good side. However, not only does he find Indavers, but there's also Microtsuyoindaver to deal with!

After freeing Naga from Acanba's control, we get to see him use the Dark Kyutama as a powerup! Microtsuyoindaver also enlarges (but he's tiny, so he's actually the size of a normal Tsuyoindaver). After he dies, he summons a clone of Dark Naga (which looks very similar to DSR from Earth-4). I really enjoyed this part because DSR's cameo appearance reminded me of how I was very close to breaking the Hammy Curse.

Now that Acanba is gone (she's not dead yet), there's only one more Vice-Shogun left. Let's see if he's going to appear in the next episode! But for now, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs