Power Rangers Ninja Steel Episode 14 Review 🦁

I have a theme song now!


Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! My Kamen Rider Build reviews may be the most popular blog posts of mine, but that doesn't mean I won't stop reviewing Power Rangers! Just because my Kamen Rider reviews are more popular doesn't mean that no one's interested in my Power Rangers reviews anymore! There might still be those who want to see what I think of Power Rangers! Anyway, let's begin!

So next season is going to be called Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel. A lot of people believed that the Lionzord wouldn't appear until Super Ninja Steel, but it has appeared in this episode! The reason why is because this week's contestants are from the Lion Galaxy, and one of them is royalty. The other is her majesty's royal guard, who's supposed to be themed after a lion but looks more like a monkey to me. Maybe it's because I watched Ninninger.

Anyway, the contestant is Princess Viera, but Drillion's more evil. She's in the contest because they think she's too weak to rule the Lion Galaxy. However, she's saved by the Pink Ninja Steel Ranger after Drillion accidentally destroys a building she was on. Then she has a change of heart after the Pink Ranger forgives a thief who stole cookies made from vegetables.

The story ends when the Warrior Dome shoots down the Lionzord, and Victor and Monty are in jail for stealing a cow. I can see why many others hate Victor and Monty, but everyone has different opinions.

Before finding out about this episode (which has 2 parts by the way), I thought that the lion zord would appear in Super Ninja Steel. Maybe Super Ninja Steel's powerup is going to be an original one?

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs