Riderverse Reviews: Kamen Rider Build Episode 2

I think I might make 蘭dom thoughts which have nothing to do with the episode I'm reviewing. Here's one of them: Ninja/Comic is a Best Match. What's very strange is that I'm a ninja, and my Earth-0 counterpart writes comics. Does this mean that I'm a best match with my Earth-0 counterpart?

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! I was originally going to review only episode 1 of Kamen Rider Build, but the review got more views than my other posts. Since it's so successful, I'm going to continue reviewing Kamen Rider Build. This episode was very sad, but I noticed stuff that not a lot of people might notice.

However, I must first summarise the story. Ryuuga is this fugitive who was rescued by Kamen Rider Build because both of them were experimented on. Ryuuga reveals that the guy was dead before he visited. Then his girlfriend got kidnapped and turned into a Smash. I think Kamen Rider Brave and Ryuuga will get along just fine. They then learn that Ryuuga was framed and this guy was involved. We also get to see Night Rogue, but I'm more interested in Blood Stark. Since Night Rogue is bat-themed and Blood Stark is cobra-themed, I believe a spider-themed guy will appear soon.

Now to talk about stuff I noticed. One of them is that Ryuuga gets the Dragon Full Bottle, which means that he's obviously going to be Kamen Rider Claws, or however he's spelt. But this is what I noticed. So far, every Smash purified has become an organic full bottle. This means that whether a Full Bottle becomes organic or not is determined by whether it has Smash essence in it or not. Build used the Diamond and Soujiki Full bottles, which are inorganic. Next episode, he gets a gatling Bottle, which is also inorganic. I also noticed that the girl who purifies the full bottles is wearing a gold bracelet. I don't know why, but she could be linked to the Pandora's Box.

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs