Power Rangers Ninja Steel Episode 15 Review 🦁

I can understand why people hate Victor and Monty. Last episode they got arrested, so how the heck did they get out of jail? You know, I feel like making a theory about Victor and Monty when Ninja Steel is over.

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Today I'm going to talk about the 15th episode of Power Rangers Ninja Steel! You might've noticed that I'm no longer calling it Ninja Stale. The reason why is because they add parts which can connect to the main story. Also, everyone likes Cosmo Royale!

So basically, this was the second half of a two-part episode. There's not really much to say about it, but the lionzord was nice.

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with- hey what's happening?


Hey guys, you probably don't know who I am, but I am Cyber Kuroninja. I have taken over this post because of one reason. Basically, DSR wanted to see what would happen if Kuroninja voiced his Earth-9 counterpart, HebitsukaiSilver, but as the evil HebitsukaiMetal. Since HebitsukaiMetal isn't needed, it looks like DSR has planned to take over. But I'm just a Neocyberninja who has nothing to do with WashiPink, so...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs