My Top Ten Favourite Kakuranger Episodes

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Today I'm going to talk about my top 10 favourite episodes in Ninja Sentai Kakuranger. Keep in mind that this is just my opinion. However, I was able to show how one of the evil Rangers in Kakuranger isn't actually evil.

10: Episode 21

One of the reasons why I liked this episode was because of the plot. The monster of the week wasn't just the average guy who fights the rangers in hand-to-hand combat, but he tricked the Kakurangers into teaching him and some Dorodoros their moves by staging a scenario where some bullies are harassing someone's Ninja school. However, the ninja clan and the bullies are actually youkai in disguise working for Prince Junior.

9. Episode 42-44

Sorry for doing this, but these three are tied for number 9. The reason why I liked these episode was because they give the Kakurangers more character development and show that they're taking their fights more seriously. You see, they have to fight a very powerful Yokai who absorbs Ninjaman's power, and whenever he gets hit, Ninjaman gets hurt instead of this Yokai. Hakumenro also reveals that he betrayed the Yokai and he's good, but then he gets turned into a statue. What the Yokai don't know is that Hakumenro's only one of the villains who's actually good. 

8. Episode 15

I like this episode for 2 reasons. 1, it shows how Gashadokuro is more dangerous than the other Yokai that the Kakurangers have faced before. 2, it introduces my favourite characters in the entire series of Kakuranger and all of Super Sentai! No, my favourite characters are NOT the Shuten-Douji Brothers.

7. Episode 7

If you're one of those who blindly ships NinjaRed with NinjaWhite after only watching just 2 Kakuranger episodes, I recommend watching this one. It features some character development for NinjaYellow. What happens is he gets possessed by a gluttonous Yokai who makes him eat a lot. NinjaYellow decides that he can resist eating to get rid of the Yokai, and to do that, NinjaWhite takes the form of a hamburger, which NinjaYellow resists eating.

6. Episode 18

I like this episode because of some reasons. Even with all those monsters of the week in Super Sentai, in almost every season, there's a monster who's actually very friendly (even if they go berserk). Even though this is something happening in almost every Super Sentai season, I'm used to it.

5. Episode 39

I like this episode because it tells us exactly what goes on in not just the Kakurangers' lives, but also in the Yokai's as well. We also get to see the Yokai Mansion's indoor pool... I've wanted to swim there, but the mansion was destroyed. I tried to make my own pool, but the Fishmen tried to destroy it. That was when I first battled the Fishmen, by the way.

4. Episode 1

Of course I had to put Episode 1 here. It tells us why the Kakurangers are fighting the Yokai. We also get introduced to the first 3 rangers in the series. Kakuranger is very realistic because it shows how the other 5 members appear later on. I just noticed that Power Rangers Dino Charge and Ninja Steel's first episodes might've gotten inspiration from episode 1 of Kakuranger!

3. Episode 48

This episode was one of my favourites. Not only is it winter-themed, but I also got to see a ship tease between Sakura NinjaBlack and Ran. Ran was easily defeated by NinjaBlack while he was untransformed, but Sakura wasn't. Which ship is better: Kuroninja/Ran, Sakuran, or NinjaBlack/Ran? Tell me in the comments below!

2. Episode 35

I loved this episode because it's very interesting. There was this evil Kamaitachi turning students into Yokai, and then there was also this gym teacher who appeared in this episode. Oh, and by the way, Sakura and FiveYellow have the same Earth-0 counterparts, which is why you can't see them together. Does this mean that Sakura and FiveYellow are the same person?

1. Episode 20

Episode 20 was the best episode in all of Kakuranger and all of Super Sentai. Everything's as great about this episode: the different personalities of the villains, Ran kicking NinjaRed in the face, the Kunoichi Missile, NinjaRed using a sword with actual fire and not special effects... ok, maybe I didn't like the latter, because of what happened. The only thing I hated about this episode was the ending, but overall, this is the greatest episode of Super Sentai ever!

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs