Anti-Kuroninja News: I'm back again

Hey guys, Anti-Kuroninja here. I've decided to take over Kuroninja's blog temporarily, but don't worry, if you prefer Kuroninja over me this rarely happens. Kuroninja is busy working on something, so I was able to break in and use his computer.

So, I guess it's time for Kuroninja News? WRONG! THIS IS ANTI KURONINJA NEWS!

First, I have to talk about Power Rangers Legacy Wars. It seems like Power Rangers Mystic Force is what they're going for next, because I noticed that the next ranger to appear is Mystic Force's white ranger! I don't know if Kuroninja will continue with Legacy Wars, because it's obvious he's getting bored with it!

Next, I found out when HebitsukaiMetal will stop being evil! It might be at the end of September, or at the start of October. Then, HebitsukaiSilver will finally unlock his emotions and use them for good! Oh, and did you know that HebitsukaiSilver is Kuroninja's favourite out of all the Kyurangers?

The reason why I said that is because there's this Youtuber with over 270K subscribers, which is way more than what Kuroninja has on his YouTube channel. He deceived his viewers...kind of, by showing someone wearing the Pink Lightspeed Rescue suit. Then it turns out that he's collaborating with the Earth-0 counterpart of the pink lightspeed rescue ranger! This is probably going to annoy viewers including Kuroninja, because 1, it's a pink ranger, and 2, Kuroninja absolutely hates Lightspeed Rescue. Do you want to know why? I'll give you a hint: Kuroninja has a thing for anything related to SNAKES.

Anyway, that is all! I'm Anti-Kuroninja, and remember, I'm the perfect match for Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs