Guide to Kuroninja's Blog for beginners

Hey guys, I am Kuroninja, an expert on Super Sentai, but sometimes I review Power Rangers stuff. This is a guide for people new to my blog. If you regularly look at my blog and have experience, pay absolutely no attention to this post.





Anyway, I'm an expert on Super Sentai and sometimes Power Rangers. This is basically a blog where I review the recent Super Sentai episodes, starting from Kyuranger, and Power Rangers episodes starting from Ninja Steel. However, that's not all!

Sometimes I do other stuff. Since I'm very skilled in ninjutsu and writing, I sometimes write stories, even though Fanfiction is where I usually make stories. However, that's not all! I also have Kuroninja News, which is just where I find spoilers for Super Sentai and Power Rangers, or anything interesting. Most of the Kuroninja news is fictional because I need to entertain people. I was originally going to call it Ninja News, but someone might assume that it's something related to ninjas and not Super Sentai.

Here's the last basic thing: At the end of many of my blog posts, here's what I usually say...



I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs