My thoughts on Sentai Rangers' colours

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Today I'm going to talk about colours used in Super Sentai, because that's something that appears in every Super Sentai season. I'm going to talk about what I think about those colours in general, not different types of Sentai Rangers who use that colour. So anyway, let's begin!

Of course we have to start with red. In case you didn't know, I really hate this colour. There are a few red rangers who I like, but what I don't like about red rangers is that they get most of the attention. Not even the blue rangers get as much screen time as red rangers. Even if the red ranger isn't the leader of the team, they usually get more powerups than the other rangers. There are even seasons with 2 red rangers...

Now we're going to talk about the other ranger colour which appears the most: blue. Even though it's not my favourite colour, blue is one of my favourite colours. The blue rangers are there to balance out the abilities of the red ranger. That's why a lot of blue rangers are smart. Anyway, there are a lot of blue rangers, and some of them are girls, including my former ninja apprentice.

The 3rd most common ranger colour is yellow. The yellow rangers are usually very tough or very strong. I have a neutral opinion towards yellow rangers, but that's probably because they're the ranger's I'm most likely to forget. I can think of 2 Sentai teams that didn't have a yellow ranger, and they are Changeman and Kyoryuger.

Now we're going to talk about pink rangers. Pink rangers are usually the ones who care about style and stuff. I'm ok with this because most pink rangers, including Momoninger, are smart and skilled in fighting. One thing I hate about pink rangers is that I haven't seen a single male pink ranger.

Next is the green rangers. Green is one of my favourite colours and it's rare for me to hate green rangers, but that doesn't mean I like all the green rangers. Most of the green rangers are male, but there are female green rangers, including Midoninger, ChameleonGreen, that other chameleon-themed ranger from Geiranger, and...nevermind. Olive green is my least favourite colour.

Now it's time to talk about black rangers. This is the colour I use as a Sentai ranger myself. Most black rangers are either tough or very cool. They're also the most mysterious sometimes.

Next is the white rangers. There is one white ranger who I have nothing to do with, but this is about sentai ranger colours in general. White rangers' strength depends on if they were one of the starting members, or if they were the sixth ranger. Sixth ranger white rangers are usually more powerful than white rangers who started on the team. Sometimes, if the white ranger is female, they mix the white with some pink elements, just like that white ranger I have nothing to do with.

Silver is a colour that's very common among 6th rangers, besides gold. Maybe it's because it's metallic or something? Anyway, I don't really have a problem with silver, but I'm more likely to forget about the gold ranger more than the silver ranger.

The colour that goes best with silver is gold, of course. Gold is usually the choice for when they introduce a 6th ranger, even though there's silver. Gold Rangers are very powerful, but I'm more likely to pay more attention to silver rangers more than gold rangers.

My favourite colour in all Super Sentai is orange. Orange is a very underrated colour in Super Sentai, because it's not used a lot. I like orange a lot, because of how rare it is, and also because it's the only colour that can take down the Fishmen. I even posted something on my blog earlier, dedicated to orange rangers! Here's the link: http://ultimatekuroninja.blogspot.com/2017/01/orange-rangers.html

My second favourite colour is purple, the colour used by my apprentice! Just like orange, purple is a very uncommon colour in Super Sentai, but it's being used more often. The first time a purple ranger was seen was in Ninja Sentai Kakuranger, but they didn't appear again until Magiranger. Too bad that that ranger started off evil, but became a red ranger after becoming good.

Last but not least, we have the grey rangers. Grey has been used in Super Sentai less than orange and purple. I think only one season has used a grey ranger. Anyway, even though grey is a rare colour, there's a reason why I don't like it: because it doesn't look interesting. It's also the colour used by my archenemy, Anti-Kuroninja. It's also the colour of Anti-Kuroninja's homeworld, the colourless Antiverse.

That's what I think of all the colours in Super Sentai, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs