My Predictions for Power Rangers Ninja Steel's 2nd half

This is usually the part where the Power Rangers episodes are no longer being made until August or July. At least there's a movie...

Anyway, right now I'm impatient for the next Power Rangers Ninja Steel episodes. Even after watching the Power Rangers Movie, I'm still impatient. If you want to know why, it's because I used to think that Power Rangers Ninja Steel would be a bad season, like Power Rangers Megaforce was. However, it's not as bad as I thought it would be, especially since they're finally using stuff that isn't originally from Super Sentai. Anyway, to help with my patience, I've been reviewing the episodes of this year's Super Sentai series, Uchu Sentai Kyuranger (who now had a purple dragon-themed ranger), and also creating predictions on what might happen in Ninja Steel. Now for the predictions.

Because I'm a Super Sentai fan, I know about Ninja Steel's Super Sentai counterpart, Shuriken Sentai Ninninger. There's an episode where a villain called Raizo Gabi fights the Ninningers in an ultimate battle, where he loses, and then gets enlarged, and destroyed again by a combination of StarNinger's mecha and Shurikenjin. The reason why I'm pointing this out is because I think that near Episode 11 of Power Rangers Ninja Steel, they would want to introduce the zords very early. It's basically the episode where Ripcon gets defeated. However, that's not all. I'm now going to talk about a theory I might've talked about in my earlier Ninja Steel reviews.

So there's this Ninninger villain named Masakage Tsugumori. He appears in the episode after Raizo Gabi's death. Unlike Raizo Gabi, who spent most of his time fighting AkaNinger, Tsugumori preferred to use strategies instead of fighting the Ninningers up close. I know this might sound like a weird theory, but I believe that if Tsugumori appears in Ninja Steel, he would either be a replacement for Cosmo Royale, or a cyborg form of Brody's dad. Brody is the red ranger in Ninja Steel, by the way. It could be possible, because nobody thought that Kyuuemon Isayoi would be adapted into Power Rangers, but in Episode 1 we got introduced to Madame Odius.

Now for the final prediction. Remember in Episode 8 of Ninja Steel, where there was a lion zord? I believe that we'll never see it again until the end, because that lion zord is probably connected to Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel. However, when we do see that lion zord, there will be a really powerful monkey-themed Galaxy Warriors contestant sent to retrieve it...and he has a screwdriver on his hand. However, in an earlier episode we'll probably get to see the purple Sub Surfer Zord, and in that same episode, the Ninja Steel Rangers will fight a sea monster!


That is all of my predictions, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs