My thoughts on the Kyurangers so far

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Today I'm going to talk about Kyuranger, because of 2 reasons: One of them is that the cyan Kyuranger will appear in the next episode, and the other is because I'm still bored. Anti-Kuroninja hasn't done anything yet, and Power Rangers Ninja Steel Episode 9 won't air until August. Because this is a Super Sentai blog, I'm going to give my thoughts on the individual Kyurangers.

(WARNING: Kuroninja is a fictional character. The creator of Kuroninja and this blog did NOT meet the Kyurangers or their actors in real life. He also can't travel through time either.)

I think my counterpart in the Actorverse is saying something. I'm just going to ignore it, and use this time machine given to me by the Timerangers to travel to the future!

Anyway, here's what I think of all the Kyurangers.

1. Shishi Red (Lucky)

There are 2 reasons why I'm talking about him first. One of them is because I'm doing them in order, which means Stinger is next. Another is because just like how some people save the best for last, I usually talk about the worst parts first. Yes, I know many people hate this guy because he's lucky, and he even says it so many times. Unlike the other Kyurangers, he has no backstory and we know nothing about him except that he discovered the Kyurangers by accident.

2. Sasori Orange (Stinger)

One of my favourite colours in Super Sentai is orange. The reason why is because one of my ninja apprentices is an orange ninja, and the other reason why is because orange is a rare colour. Right now, there are only 5 orange rangers: Battle Cossack from Battle Fever J, Yuri from Kakuranger, ToQ 6gou from ToQger, Zyuoh Bird from Zyuohger, and this guy. He also starts out as a villain, but joins the team 2 episodes after he's introduced. Because of this, it makes Kyuranger more enjoyable.

3. Ookami Blue (Garu)

There's always one ranger in a Sentai team that I forget about. Usually it's the yellow ranger, but I almost forgot about this guy. One thing I don't like about him is that his suit has fur. I prefer scales. Anyway, he was introduced in the first episode, and he has an even better backstory than the red ranger. He also has a reason why he wants to fight Jark Matter: Basically, they killed his entire clan, so he wants revenge.

4. Tenbin Gold (Balance)

This guy has some fans...anyway, he's an android with emotions. He also likes treasure and stuff. The reason why I don't hate him that much, even though he almost has the same personality as the red ranger, is because he's not red...and also because he started off as a neutral character. Then he became good later. I dont really have anything interesting to say about him.

5. Oushi Black (Champ)

There's a reason why he's more interesting than the blue ranger. One of them is because just like me, he's a black ranger. Another reason why is because he has a history with an orange ranger, just like me. He's also themed after the Taurus constellation, but I'm a Capricorn. Anyway, he's a robot.

6. Hebitsukai Silver (Naga)

There's a reason why this guy has a lot of fans. The reason why is because he starts off with no emotions, but he's slowly learning them. What you don't remember is that he has an ability to paralyze his opponents with psychic powers. He's also a silver ranger.

7. Chameleon Green (Hammy)

.............

Hmm...a ninja who makes scenes everywhere, and easily laughs at stuff? That sounds like me...me and the green ranger of the Kyurangers have a lot in common. I already had an apprentice who later became a green ninja ranger.....anyway, she doesn't have that much fans, except for maybe me. If you're wondering why, here's the reason why:

8. Washi Pink (Raptor 283)

Of course it's the pink ranger. Anyway, there's this robotic pilot created by the Rebellion, who later became the pink ranger. She has a lot of fans, because of something to do with GokaiYellow's Actorverse counterpart. This is one of the reason why I'm going for the green ranger. One of them is because I don't really have an interest in robots...Anti-Kuroninja might say something about a robotic villainess from Ohranger, but pay no attention to that. I'm also interested in ninjas more than robots.

9. Kajiki Yellow (Spada)

Normally I forget about the yellow ranger, but this guy is a chef, which makes him harder to forget about. He doesn't really do anything that much, but during Episode 8, he gets an episode to himself and shows his personality. Basically, he cares about people and stuff more than following orders, making him very good at being part of the Rebellion.

10. RyuCommander (Xiao Longbao)

So this guy starts off as being very non-serious, but then he shows his seriousness when 2 assassins appear. Then he transforms into a ranger.

11. Koguma Skyblue

This guy is basically a kid who transforms into a ranger. What's good is that he doesn't transform into an adult or have an adult body when transformed. Kibaranger already did that, and so did the ToQgers.

I have yet to talk about Hakucho White and Houou Soldier, but just like RyuViolet before, I have a time limit for my blog posts, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs