Powerful Sentinels: Episode 1

This is a fanfiction I've thought of, based on the 2017 Power Rangers movie.

Earth-1, dimension of Super Sentai

I, Kuroninja, was fighting Anti-Kuroninja, when a portal appeared. My counterpart from Earth-0, known as Chargragigon, has appeared, and he was very powerful. I used by ninja skills to defeat Chargragigon, but he used his time-freezing powers and sent me to another dimension.

Earth-7102

I ended up in another dimension, known as Earth-7102. That was when I got to attacked by stone creatures known as Putties. I defeated them but then 5 guys who looked like the Power Rangers appeared, except that they were armoured. They were the Powerful Sentinels.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs