Kuroninja News: Kyuranger's Orange Ranger's Brother's Monster Form

Alright, we have 3 Kuroninja News in a row! Time for some Kuroninja News!

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! We're back with some more Kuroninja News! Sorry that Hakucho White can't make it today, he's fighting alongside my grandson with the Kyurangers! I can't travel back in time, but I might know how the Kyurangers can. I'll just get back to that in a minute. Our first story is very interesting.

Has anyone watched Kyuranger Episode 5 yet? If not, then don't read the rest of this. I did a review on the episode, here's a link: http://ultimatekuroninja.blogspot.com/2017/03/kyuranger-episode-5-review.html

So anyway, if you don't remember what happened in that episode, the orange Kyuranger has n older brother who works for Jark Matter, and because of this, the orange Kyuranger joined Jark Matter to find him. Don Armage is said to be the only one who knows where he is, but guess what? In Episode 12 of Kyuranger, it will be the final appearance of a certain squid-themed villain with the ability to dodge attacks, as if he could see the future. I just noticed that they add new villains every month in a Kyuranger! First the Sagittarius guy, then the squid and octopus assassins, and now Scorpio! Now here's the thing: Since he works with a Jark Matter, you would assume he has a monster form, right? Guess what? He does! He also uses a spear weapon, just like the orange ranger.

In other news...remember how I said something about the Kyurangers and travelling through time? The Gokaigers were able to do it with the help of the Timerangers for the Goseiger and Shinkenger movie, but everyone wants to know how they made it to the Zyuohger and Ninninger movie. I think I know how. I looked up some of the Kyutama that the Kyurangers use, and apart from the sun and moon Kyutama, I found this! There's this Kyutama which hasn't appeared yet called the Tokei Kyutama. It's based on a constellation called Horologium, which is supposed to be a pendulum clock. There have been a lot of clock-themed items and characters in Super Sentai with the ability to reverse time, such as Clock Shadow in the ToQger and Kyoryuger movie. Does this mean that the Tokei Kyutama, once found, will give the Kyurangers the ability to travel back in time?

Now for some other news! I'm going to make a series that will teach people the basics of Super Sentai, starting with Kyuranger! Then I'm going to talk about other Super Sentai, such as Kakuranger and Zyuohger and Ninninger.

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs