Kyuranger Episode 9 Review

Although it's responsible for creating a popular tv series, Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger is one of my least favourites. As for Uchu Sentai Jyuranger... oh, it's still called Kyuranger. I thought they changed the name because they have 10 Rangers now.



Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! The 9th episode of Kyuranger has been released, so of course I'm going to review it! This episode has a new ranger, and so does the next episode! The ranger who appears in this episode is RyuCommander, the purple ranger. Purple is my second favourite colour, and also the colour used by my ninja apprentice.

Ok, let's see. There's a story behind RyuCommander. He used to use this system that uses Attack Kyutama to transform. However, it gave him a time limit, and because of that, his commander, Commander Big Bear, was killed by 2 assassins. That sounds like Hakucho White... I wonder if he's also using the system?

Anyway, there's also the monsters of the week! Remember how they recycled the Tsuyoindaver costumes so many times last episode? They've done it again this episode, with Mechatsuyoindaver and Muchotsuyoindaver. Maybe they do that if the monster of the week is unimportant and gets less screen time.

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs