Kyuranger Episode 11 Review

Previously, on Kuroninja's Blog...

"I don't care if the Kyurangers stay on Earth anymore. As long as there's an episode focusing on Lucky where he becomes unlucky, I will be satisfied, and so will everyone else."

It seems like my wish has come true.




Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Today we will be reviewing Kyuranger Episode 11! This episode is about the red ranger becoming unlucky the orange ranger and the sky blue ranger becoming friends! This makes it a great episode, because I like orange rangers!

So anyway, here's what first happens. That squid guy returns, and it seems like he can predict the future. He also shows the ability of the octopus lady: she can regenerate her entire body, but her personality changes. Does this mean we will eventually see her as an ally once she gets killed again? Forget Scorpio, I have a new villain I want to see become a good guy!

Now for the monster of the week. It's not a Daikaan of Jark Matter this time! The Kyurangers are searching for the Tomo Kyutama, and they see it moving. It turns out that the Kyutama has been swallowed by a Deathworm, one of the most dangerous monsters in the galaxy, its suit actor rarely makes an appearance and instead we see CGI animation!

When fighting the Deathworm, the sky blue and orange ranger go after it, and then they become friends just because of the orange ranger telling the sky blue ranger his backstory. Then a 5-ranger which doesn't have the red ranger (something I've always wanted to see) appears, destroying the Deathworm. The red ranger gets the Tomo Kyutama, but it gets stolen by one of the villains. Guess who has the Tomo Kyutama now?

So...the Kyurangers are staying on Earth longer because all 3 of the Argo pieces are on there. You know, I can think of many planets better than Earth. One of them is Earth-7102, home of the Powerful Sentinels, but I think that's in an alternate universe.

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs