Powerful Sentinels: Episode 3

Earth-Minus 1
Antiverse

I followed Anti-Kuroninja to his homeworld: the Antiverse. However, I didn't know why he would go there. Anti-Kuroninja hated the Antiverse, and all of its colourless inhabitants. I then saw him powering a small version of the Megazord used by the Powerful Sentinels. Standing next to Anti-Kuroninja was a large deck of collectible Power Rangers cards. Anti-Kuroninja noticed me, and I had to fight.

Anti-Kuroninja, however, wasn't the fighting type. He threw down a card, summoning Snide, the enemy of the Dino Charge Rangers. I pulled out my sword and defeated Snide, but Anti-Kuroninja placed the Powerful Sentinels cards in the human-sized Megazord. The Microzord attacked me, but I was ready.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs