Power Rangers Ninja Steel Vs. Shuriken Sentai Ninninger

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Today I'm going to be talking about something that happened a few months ago. This story has a better explanation of the event. https://m.fanfiction.net/s/12361901/1/Power-Rangers-Ninja-Steel-vs-Shuriken-Sentai-Ninninger



Anyway, here's what happened. Basically, I think I was in Egypt when this happened, to visit one of my friends, this Egyptian ninja whose name was Khamun Rider the Tenth. I was going to the temple of the cat goddess, because I had lost my apprentice. She is now the green ranger of the Ninningers, but I'm ok with that. After all, if you love something or someone, you should set them free. That's what they say.

Anyway, after leaving Egypt, I decided to go to America because the Ninningers were there. However, the plane I was on was being delayed because of the Cyberninjas, especially Swordblade A. Don't worry, I still made it out of the plane and into the US. That was when I met the Ninningers and Ninja Steel Rangers. I found out that Anti-Kuroninja had sided with the Cyberninjas and Galaxy Warriors to get those 2 Ninja teams to fight each other. I decided to side with the Ninningers during the fight to expose Anti-Kuroninja.

That was when a large mecha battle happened. After that, I defeated Anti-Kuroninja and Swordblade A, then I spent some time with my former apprentice, who is now Midoninger. Then I realised that there was only one person to be my apprentice: Ran of the Flowery Kunoichi Team.


Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs