Kuroninja News: New Artifacts for the Lupin Collection

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and it's time for Kuroninja News!


So we don't really have a lot of news this time. But first, we have some new lupin collection pieces! First, we have a new dial fighter, themed after a zeppelin, and a new trigger machine, themed after a fire engine. All we need now is a hedgehog and it will be a BEST MATCH! Sorry about that. But these 2 new artifacts can transform into humanoid forms, kind of like Transformers.

Anyway, it seems like the Patorangers and the Lupinrangers will end up working together, which means they'll get a new mecha. It will use the GoodStriker, the main Dial Fighters and Trigger Machines, and the 2 new artifacts I talked about in the last paragraph. They will all combine to make this new mecha. I forgot what it's called, though.


Speaking of Lupinranger vs Patoranger, Toku Nation has decided to make a Lupinranger vs Patoranger fandub. He was also planning to make a Gokaiger fandub, but it's taking so long. Also, he's no longer going to extend the deadlines due to the ToQger fandub incident he had. And I decided to audition for the blue ranger. I'm better than LupinBlue, because my girlfriend's still alive.

But that's not all. You might be wondering what inspired Toku Nation to make this fandub. Well, there's this channel called The Helmets and Henshin Network, and they're famous for their Power Rider Fusion fandub of Kamen Rider Build. I actually like this channel, and I need to set a reminder to subscribe to their channel. Anyway, Toku Nation borrowed their theme song for their version of Lupinranger vs Patoranger, known as "Power Rangers Dual Justice." But he forgot to give them credit in the description. I believe that he doesn't know how to edit the description. And then 2 other popular Toku youtubers appeared! But Toku Nation still needs to give credit in the description. For some reason, Toku Nation knows how to disable likes and comments, yet he doesn't know how to edit the description?

You know what, I don't like starting drama. I ignore fights between Movie Critic and Toku Nation because they only last for less than 24 hours, and it happens a lot. So let's talk about something else! Neo Tyrannoranger is trying to steal Shironinger from me- *I realise what I'm talking about* Oh gosh darn it.

Let's just talk about me. I'm thinking of changing the name of my fanbase. "Team Kuroninja" sounds too boring, and I don't really use it in my videos anyway. So I'm going to reveal the new name in my first ever livestream! If you want to hear it, make sure you subscribe to my channel, Kuroninja TV! It's so easy to find, so I don't have to put a link to my channel on this post! But what will the new name for my fanbase be? Will it be the Kuroninjarmy? The Legion of Awesomeness? Kuro Club? The Shuriken Squad? The Kuroningers? Ok, maybe not that last one.

Anyway, that is all for Kuroninja News, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs