Kuroninja News: PatoKaiser Strong

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and it’s time for Kuroninja News!


the month is almost over, and if you’ve been reading my blog for a long time, you know what that means! So if you don’t want to get spoiled on future Lupinranger vs Patoranger episodes, leave now.

But for those of you who are comfortable with being spoiled, here’s the spoilers! So you know how LupinKaiser has the Scissors and Blade Dial Fighter to form LupinKaiser Knight? Well guess what? The Patorangers will finally be able to balance it out and get their own powerups: the Trigger Machine Crane and Trigger Machine Drill. These 2 can combine with PatoKaiser to make PatoKaiser Strong. No, “PatoKaiser Strong” is the actual name of this form. PatoKaiser is already strong.

But that’s not all! In other Lupinranger vs Patoranger news, remember when me, LupinYellow, and Patoren3 went to watch a movie together? I reviewed the movie we watched on my blog, but in a future episode, LupinYellow and Patoren3 might work together...probably because Patoren3 will finally figure out LupinYellow’s identity! However, I don’t know if Patoren3 will keep it a secret. If she doesn’t, then I can’t wait to see the look on Patoren2’s face.

Now to talk about some other things! Firstly, Power Rangers Hyperforce is over. I think it was a great series, but it needs a season 2. And speaking of Hyperforce, remember when the pink Time Force Ranger appeared in the 1st episode? Well guess what? She’s appearing again in Power Rangers Legacy Wars!

And speaking of power rangers, there was this one where the higher powers of Earth-0, or maybe someone pretending to be them, I don’t know, decided to copyright claim some power rangers videos. Apparently it’s because Super Ninja Steel sucks. So these power rangers fans decided to unite through the hashtag #RangerUnion. And according to my research, it seems to have worked! So congratulations guys. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Now to finish things off with my announcements. I’m going to be watching Avengers Infinity War soon, and I might review it on my blog when I watch it. Unfortunately, the Content Destroyer will review the movie first, but I honestly don’t care about him. No one does. So hopefully you can look forward to my review.

But that’s not all! Firstly, I have to properly introduce the newest addition to the Kuroninja Series! For the first time, my Earth-0 counterpart has added someone who is neither a Tokusatsu character or one of his OCs. She is from a video game known as Doki Doki Literature Club, which you might’ve heard of, even though it came from out of nowhere. Ladies and gentlemen, Shuriken Squad and others, the newest member of the Kuroninja Series is none other than the president of the literature club in the video game I just mentioned: Monika!

Oh, and by the way, she will make her debut in Kuroninja X, Chapter 24, so make sure you catch up on Kuroninja X. It started on January 6, 2018.


Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs