Kuroninja News: Shattered Infinity

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and it's time for some Kuroninja News!

So our first story is from Kyuranger. So earlier this Easter, we got a trailer on Super Sentai Villains, featuring Evil Hammy, Mele from Gekiranger, Basco from Gokaiger, Juzo Fuwa from Shinkenger, and Escape, who made it onto my moment of the month for February this year, with the help of Power Rangers Beast Morphers. Do you want to know why I like Escape? It's because her Earth-0 counterpart has the same name as my Mixed Tag Team partner.

Speaking of that, unfortunately, I won't be challenging the Go-On Wings for the Mixed Tag Team Championship again, because I'm the All-Star Champion. But Lord Drakkon lost the Ultimate Championship to GokaiSilver, and it's believed he might challenge for the Mixed Tag Team Championship! But who is his Tag Team partner? Nobody knows.

You know what? I still haven't explained Super Sentai Villains. It's an April fools joke, but don't worry, because if you have a crush on Escape like me, or if you still have a crush on Hammy even though she's irrelevant now, they will appear in Kyuranger vs Space Squad, along with that mysterious galactic ninja. No, I'm not talking about those guys from Super Ninja Steel.

Now for some announcements! A special in Kuroninja X will be happening. It features so many returning characters, including Akuroninja, Blueroninja, and even KN-5. It's basically similar to Shattered Grid and Avengers Infinity War.

Oh, and did you notice that a 蘭dom Section post got more than 30 views? This might mean I might review Infinity War soon. Yes, I am a Marvel fan too, you know. And I even knew about Blakc Panther before it became a movie, even before he appeared in Captain America Civil War.


Anyway, that is all for Kuroninja News, and I have nothin to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs