The 蘭dom Section: Avengers: Infinity War Review *SPOILER WARNING!*

I finally watched it. Now it’s time.





Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and this is the 蘭dom Section of my blog, where I talk about ランdom and off-topic things. Normally I talk about Super Sentai and Power Rangers, but when I feel like going off-topic and talking about something else that interests me, I put it here, in the 蘭dom Section.

Anyway, there’s a movie that I’ve watched called “Avengers: Infinity War.” It’s one of the films in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Just like the Kuroninja Series, the MCU seems to have a lore that you’ll only understand if you’ve watched the movies at a certain order. But since no one knows anything about the Kuroninja lore, that’s why I’m creating a wiki about the Kuroninja Series.

But enough about me. Unlike some people, I really hate adding filler and I want to get things over with. I won’t give out any forced emotions or anything when making these reviews, and all of my opinions are MY genuine opinions. But now it’s time for me to review the movie! Oh, and in case you didn’t read the warning at the end in the title, there are SPOILERS. This is your last chance.




Ok, so in order to understand what happens in the movie, you have to watch the other Marvel movies. Fortunately, I’ve watched the other MCU movies, so I know what’s happening. But anyway, in this movie, all of these characters team up and they’re all fighting against Thanos, the main villain of this movie. Thanos is after the 6 Infinity Stones, and he also has 4 of his friends. Now I know who these 4 are. The one with the psychic powers is known as Ebony Maw, the really large one is Black Dwarf, but they changed his name to Cul Obsidian, the one with the spear is Proxima Midnight, and the one I haven’t mentioned yet is Corvus Glaive. There was also supposed to be a 5th one, but she doesn’t appear in the movie.

So anyway, a lot of unexpected things happened in the movie. A lot of people didn’t expect to see a lot of characters die, and in the ending, it seemed like Thanos won, since he got all 6 Infinity Stones. The ending was really confusing, and there were many main characters (including Spider-Man, Black Panther, Mantis, Groot, Nick Fury, etc.) who got disintegrated at the end. I don’t think they’re dead yet, because there’s going to be a 4th avengers film, and I think that film was supposed to be called “Avengers: Infinity War, Part 2”, but now it doesn’t have a name. So overall, the movie was very interesting, especially the ending, and it seems like the story arc involving Thanos and the Infnity Stones is not over yet.











Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs