Kuroninja News: Doki Doki Kuroninja Club

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and it’s time for Kuroninja News!

Alright guys, I have some news for you today! Firstly, my livestream was a success. However, I was never able to announce the new name for my fan base. For those of you who haven’t caught up, my fan base used to be called “Team Kuroninja,” but recently, I realized that it sounds boring. So I decided to give it another name. And the name I chose is... SHURIKEN SQUAD.

So make sure you subscribe to my channel and join the Shuriken Squad!

Also in the news, I heard that some power rangers youtubers were complaining about their videos being claimed automatically by bots sent by some higher powers of Earth-0. The ones in charge of Power Rangers. But I’m not going to talk about that because this is my blog.

And since it’s my blog, let’s talk about something. So I was bored, so I began a clue hunt. It’s kind of similar to Blues Clues, a show that I haven’t heard of but my Earth-0 counterpart knows what it is. Anyway, the clues I got were a book, a poem, and some playing cards, all of them having this symbol on them: ♣️

I chose the video game category, but are there even any videos games related to READING? I have no idea.

But this might have something to do with an event that’s happening in May 2018, not just for Kuroninja X, but for the full Kuroninja Series. Someone who isn’t an OC or a Super Sentai/Power Rangers/Kamen Rider/Metal Heroes character will appear in the Kuroninja Multiverse and become a regular in the Kuroninja series, just like many others. But this character isn’t even from a Tokusatsu show, she’s from a video game. All I know about it is...

Sorry Kuroninja, but I, Kuroninja of Earth-0, will take it from here. I noticed that Kuroninja has the power of the Koto Kyutama. However, he’s rarely used it! So I decided to find someone else who can. Now I normally can’t go outside the Tokusatsu realm because unlike some powers of Earth-0, I can’t perform an important Multiverse-bending skill known as “Crossing Over.” But this character kind of has the power to Cross Over, especially since she’s a video game character who kind of became self-aware that she’s in a video game. She might seem a bit obsessive at first, known for glitching the game and killing off most of the other characters to win the player’s love, but that was only because she knew she was in a video game and felt lonely. If I were stranded in the desert for 3 weeks with nothing to drink, and I saw someone about to drink a bottle of clean, refreshing water, I would do the same. She’s actually a nice person once you get to know her. But where was I again? Oh right.

So basically, this new character will have the power of the Koto Kyutama and Shen will kind-of become a Kyuranger, creating a crossover within 2 different series. I don’t really know if this video game counts as anime or not, because of the art style, but no anime of this video game exists. Anyway, what makes it even better is that the name “RMS” will finally make sense. It didn’t really make sense when Kuroninja used the Koto Kyutama, because even though Raptor 283 was R and Sygnus was S, Kuroninja was the M in RMS, but his name starts with a K.

Shut up, you’re boring my audience by making really long paragraphs. Can I just end the post already? Ok.

Anyway, that is all for Kuroninja News, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs