Lupinranger vs Patoranger Episode 11 Review

This episode features the 4th female green ranger in Super Sentai.

BUT KYURONENJA MIDONINGER IS A DEWD!

No she’s not. And this is my blog, how the heck did you get in here?



Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! My Earth-0 counterpart isn’t here right now, because he recently joined this book club. I have no idea why he would even do that, but that means I get to write more stuff on this post!

So the story starts with the Patorangers filming a movie to promote themselves, since the Lupinrangers are more interesting than them. Wait a minute...this is episode 11....and episode 10 focused on the Lupinrangers. Does this mean that the odd numbers are the Patoranger episodes now? Anyway, they’re filming a movie. You might expect me to say a lot of stuff, but I won’t, because I’m banned from saying a lot of words I might say if I say those things. The director is really crazy and continues to make the movie, even though things are going wrong. However, the only one who wants to continue is Patoren2, my least favourite Patoranger.

Now something I noticed is that the costumes they’re using remind me of the Kuros who fought against the ToQgers. But that’s not all. The Gangler of this episode has the power to change someone from male to female, which he does to Patoren2, but also from female to male. This happened to all the Patorangers, and even though this happened, the director didn’t seem very worried and still wanted to continue the movie. It’s really obvious that the director is the Gangler, right?

Guess again. Plot twist: the cameraman is the Gangler of the week! His Lupin Collection piece has the power to make the floor slippery. But I never really got to see it. All I know is that it’s donut shaped. But when he grew gigantic, that was when he saw a new powerup: the Hammer Dial Fighter. I think the reason why the Blade Dial Fighter was able to “change genders” is because there are sharp weapons and blunt weapons. The Blade Dial Fighter is a sharp weapon, and the hammer is a blunt weapon. This is kind of like the Exotic Headers from Goseiger.

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs