Lupinranger vs Patoranger Episode 34 Review

I will say this as many times as I have to. There is no such thing as a good red ranger.








Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Today I’m going to be reviewing episode 34 of Lupinranger vs Patoranger! Last episode, the Lupinrangers didn’t even transform and no one noticed, except me. But in this episode, they do transform, because this is one of the most important episodes in the series!

You see, in this episode, it introduces the Lupin Magnum. The episode starts when the Lupinrangers have to find Noel, who disappeared. They trace his steps to a cave with a lot of traps, and this is when we get to see the Lupin Magnum. Noel is also unconscious. Now I know that I’ve been saying that LupinX is based off of me, and even I admit that theory was annoying. However, there has been more things that LupinX has been doing that I would also do...but I’ll stop if I see LupinX eating meat. I only eat fish.

Now it’s time for the Gangler of the week! He’s dog themed, and it looks like all he does is steal guns, even though we only see him use 3 of them. He first runs into the Patorangers, but leaves after sensing the Lupin Magnum. But we won’t see him in a while, so let’s see how the Lupinrangers are doing!

And, as it turns out, the Lupinrangers have to go through one last test before they can get the Lupin Collection. This was my least favourite part, even though it tells us something interesting. In the final test, each Lupinranger had to “break their shackles.” They were trapped in an illusion, where the only way out is to shoot the one closest to them. And I hated this part because the only one who completed it and became the heir to the Lupin Magnum was none other than LupinRed. Now as much as I hate red rangers being the focus of the episode, it’s obvious that Noel went through this trial too. Wait a minute...LupinX went through some trials to obtain the Lupin Magnum. I went through five Ninja Trials to become a Sentai Ranger! Does this mean me and LupinX are the same?

Sorry about that. I was about to wonder who it was that Noel lost?

But there was one more thing. Kogure was surprised that Kairi found the Lupin Magnum. I think he’s planning something...maybe he’s going to kidnap Kairi to search for Victory Striker, or maybe Kogure will give him Victory Striker?

So overall, this episode was more interesting than the others...but it was focused on the red ranger, which means it loses points in the ratings! Due to LupinRed being the only one to succeed, this episode was only able to reach the level of...

Good



Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs