Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel Episode 17 🗣

Y'know, I haven't really been that motivated to review Power Rangers recently.








Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and no, I haven't forgotten that Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel exists. It's taking a long time for Beast Morphers stuff to appear, so I guess me and some other reviewers are stuck with this season. But this episode wasn't all that bad, though. The recent appearances of one-off side characters has annoyed me, especially with a certain one-off character who deserves to spend his afterlife in the Underworld. No, it's not Sheriff Skyfire, it's the other one-off character.

But this episode wasn't all that bad. For once, not only did we get an interesting episode, but we also got to see a moral of the day that I actually enjoy! Suck it Toku Nation!

Now even though Super Ninja Steel is worse than Ninja Steel, and I actually enjoyed Ninja Steel, there were a lot of things I liked about this episode! First, we got to see Tynamon actually do something, we also got to see the return of the Skullgators, and best of all, the moral of the day is to be yourself. Yeah, I know this has been done before, but I know a lot of people who got bullied because they're unique and stuff. Not everyone has enough money to buy proper film equipment, you know. But anyway, this episode was...

Great

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs