Lupinranger vs Patoranger Episode 37 Review

It’s nice to see that the Lupinrangers and Patorangers are slowly opening up to each other.






Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! You already know what this is, so let’s just get into it!

So basically, in this episode, the Gangler of the week has the power to send people back to their home. This normally would sound like another weird power, but it’s actually a really good way to explain some character development. The reason why I say that is because...oh no...are you kidding me? It was the RED RANGER that was immune to this power? No, not just LupinRed. Patoren1 is also immune to this guy’s power!

So basically, the Gangler’s power doesn’t work on LupinRed, which means that he doesn’t have a home. At first I thought that Kairi was a hobo, but then I realized something. Keichiro (who’s immune because he bought a tent) reminds Kairi of his brother, and we all know that Kairi and his brother didn’t really get along. I think what happened was that Kairi ran away from home because he was jealous of his older brother. And then his older brother was trying to get him to go back, but then Kairi told him to back off, and then that’s when it happened...

We also got to see Good Cool Kaiser VSX again! So overall, due to the plot being developed further, but also because the story focuses on the red rangers...you know what? I can’t let my bias against red rangers get in the way of what I think of the story! This episode is...

Awesome

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs