Kuroninja News: The 43rd Sentai Season Revealed!

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and it’s time for Kuroninja News!


Ok, so I know this isn’t much, but the 44th 43rd Sentai Team has been revealed! The name of the team is “Kishiryu Sentai Ryuusouger,” and it seems like they have a knights and dragons theme. I don’t know if this will be an interesting season, but I’m looking forward to the knights theme. I think there will be a red ranger (of course), a blue ranger, a green ranger, a black ranger, and a white ranger, based on the chromatic dragons of a certain tabletop roleplaying game, but I hope there isn’t a red ranger this time.

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs