Riderverse Reviews: Kamen Rider Zi-O Episode 5

I'm all switched on for this review.






Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! This episode of Kamen Rider Zi-O is supposed to be a tribute to Kamen Rider Fourze, but there's a surprise at the end. So let's start the review already.

Alright, so in this episode, we find out that the Another Riders each have a pattern to who they're kidnapping. Another Build only went after athletes, Another Ex-Aid only went after gamers, and this one, Another Fourze, is going after...18-year old Libras. I have no idea why, but it turns out that one of them is being attacked by Another Fourze, and she tries to run away. She's also being stalked by some guy who turns out to be Masato Kusaka from Kamen Rider Faiz. Now I haven't really watched Kamen Rider Faiz, so I don't know if it's a good series or not.

Oh, no...by revealing that Kamen Rider 555 characters showed up, I must've given away the surprise! Yes, the next episode is a tribute to Kamen Rider 555. And I have no idea what happens, other than the fact that the villains have the same colour scheme as Anti-Kuroninja. And at the end, Another Fourze got destroyed, but it turns out that Another Faiz was inside Another Fourze.

Now this episode was an ok episode. We got to see some cameos from some Kamen Rider Fourze characters, but sadly, Momoninger's Earth-3 counterpart, who I wanted to see badly, wasn't there, which might have something to do with how Momoninger is missing. Since I know nothing about 555, this episode is just...

OK

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs