Riderverse Reviews: Kamen Rider Zi-O Episode 6

I’m sorry this review took so long. But it can still be justiφed.





Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and even though last episode was a tribute to Fourze, this episode is a tribute to both Fourze and Kamen Rider 555. And this time, despite the fact that this episode took so long, I was starting to get interested in the story.

So anyway, in this episode, we found out that the Another Rider was not only Another Fourze, but also Another Faiz. Then we found out that the girl from last episode had actually died in 2003. This made me realize something. Now I haven’t really watched 555, but I know that the monsters there, the Orphnochs, were created from dead humans. So at first I thought that the girl was an Orphnoch, but then it turns out that the Another Rider was using his power so she could continue living. The Fourze powers were there because of another Time Jacker, who I’m guessing is the leader.


So, overall, this was a good episode. The only thing I didn’t like about it was that the girl turned out not to be an Orphnoch, but other than that, this episode is...


Great

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs