JULY 20 | Kuroninja News: Lord Drakkon Arrives

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Happy July 20 everyone, I have a very special Kuroninja News for this event. So I have no idea what July 20 is supposed to be, but I think it could be someone's birthday or something. Anyway, if it's your birthday on July 20, then happy birthday to you.

Now for some interesting news! Power Rangers Legacy Wars has recently updated! Guess who's appearing? Well, remember that evil green ranger with the sword of darkness from an alternate universe? Guess what? He's not the only evil green ranger appearing. Lord Drakkon and his zord, the Black Dragon, are coming to Power Rangers Legacy Wars! For those of you who don't know Lord Drakkon, he's from an alternate universe where Tommy chose to be evil after the Rangers stopped him from being brainwashed.

Oh, and I forgot something. There's a spinoff of SasoriOrange's Kyuranger spinoff, themed after high school or something. They're going to use Kyutama themed after a ruler and a compass...

Houou Soldier was also holding the Hercules Kyutama at the end of Episode 21. I wonder what that does?

I think that's all for Kuroninja News today. Happy July 20th, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs