Kyuranger Episode 22 Review

The pink Kyuranger has a major role in this episode. Speaking of WashiPink, is there anyone who ships her with the yellow Kyuranger?

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Today I'm reviewing the 22nd episode of Kyuranger! However, before we begin, I would like to show you a link to one of my fanfictions: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12262618/1/Ninninger-Boys-vs-Girls-Kuroninja-s-Side

Basically, that fanfiction is about how I was involved with Midoninger, and how Midoninger used to be my apprentice before she joined the NinninGirls. Oh well. They say that if you love someone, then you should set them free.

Now here's what you might be saying: "But Kuroninja, your fanfictions aren't canon!" You might also say "This is a Kyuranger Review, so why the heck are you talking about your fanfictions?" Well guess what? My stories ARE canon, somehow, they just got erased from history. Nobody ever talks about me because I'm hidden in the shadows. However, there is something similar that happened in Kyuranger: nobody knows who Houou Soldier is, and nobody knows about his legend.

Now it's time to talk about the monster of the week. He's basically a professor in the Jark Matter University, and he's also teaching the students propaganda and how Don Armage is a hero or something. Basically, the winners of a battle get to tell the story. However, it seems like Houou Soldier is very vain and wants to get revenge on the evil professor for erasing his legend, but there's also a Moraimarz that's almost going to destroy Earth, so they have to shut it down.

Time for me to talk about a scene from when they were shutting down the Moraimarz. Remember the Hercules Kyutama from episode 21? Guess what, Houou Soldier gives it to Chameleon Green, and it looks like the Hercules Kyutama gives you very strong muscles temporarily. I really liked this scene, but it's a good idea that Anti-Kuroninja wasn't there to ruin anything.

In the end, we find out that Houou Soldier claims that he killed Don Armage. Later, Don Armage appears in hologram form and summons his Vice Shoguns. This gives me another theory. It seems like I have to cancel my theory of Don Armage being human. What if he transformed into a very powerful spirit after he died? That must explain how we only saw him in hologram form.

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs