A very late Kuroninja News post

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Sorry I'm late, there's been a lot of things happening! I've visited Earth-0 for a toy convention, but when I was returning to Earth-1, I travelled to other dimensions as well. Anyway, this is a late Kuroninja News post.

Speaking of Kuroninja News, for the first time, a Kuroninja News post has made it to the popular top 3 pages! The Kuroninja News post that made it to the top 3 is about Houou Soldier. Here's a link: http://ultimatekuroninja.blogspot.com/2017/06/kuroninja-news-houou-soldiers-identity.html?m=1

Now that story was about the Kyuranger series, but this is a news story about the Kyuranger movie! There's these three villains in the movie. One of them is Geth Indaver, and his identity has been revealed! His name is Hoi Korol, and he has a history with RyuCommander. There's also a doomsday weapon in the movie known as the Geth Star. Does that sound familiar to anybody? It sounds familiar to me.

So now I think I should move on to some other news. Guess what? There's a Power Rangers comic series, and it looks like our friend Lord Drakkon's story arc is concluding. However, there have been exclusive covers for the power rangers comics. When these comic covers are combined, they form one panorama-sized image. Oh, and if Ranger Force Roundup talks about these comic book covers, tell them that Kuroninja News was here first.

To conclude this Kuroninja News, I'm going to talk about some of my experiences at the Toycon. Basically, I got to see the Actorverse counterpart of Rita Repulsa (the original one, not the movie one). There was also this Creator's Stage thing, which gave me the idea to post something about how to write good reviews on my blog. However, when that was happening, I was having my helmet on (I never take my helmet off). Of course, this means I'm like a cosplayer. Cosplayers attract a lot of attention, and there were so many people wanting to take pictures with me. I guess that means that Team Kuroninja is rising! I might make a YouTube channel, but don't worry! My YouTube channel's content will be different from what I post on my blog, so I will still post stuff on my blog!

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs