Kuroninja's Guide to Writing Reviews of Something

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! I have been waiting a long time to write this post, because I've been seeing a lot of reviews. But now, I'm going to talk about how to write reviews, because I'm currently reviewing Super Sentai episodes.

Here's something I have to tell you first for when you're reviewing something. You need to understand what you're reviewing. For example, let's say that you're reviewing a toy or something. I have 2 things to say to you: 1, toy unboxing videos are a sign that you're running out of ideas, and 2, of you want to review the toy, I suggest buying it. I also suggest to take the toy out of the box.

Anyway, you then need to give a brief example of what happens. For example, if you're reviewing a tv show, you need to give a synopsis of what happens in the episode you're reviewing. Whether you want to add spoilers or not is up to you. I don't mind spoilers, but there are some who absolutely loathe spoilers.

Oh, and by the way, you need to know the difference between a review and a reaction, if your review is in video form. A review is NOT A REACTION. Reaction means that your video involves you staring at the screen, and giving your thoughts as the video takes place...just make sure you know the difference between a review and a reaction, because there are some people who can't tell the difference.

Now for the review part. When you're reviewing topics, make sure that they're your opinion. This is one of the reasons why I hate reviews that are 100% positive or 100% negative. If you're reviewing something you like, there has to be something bad about it as well. For example, I like Super Sentai, but that doesn't mean I like everything about it. There are some seasons I hate, such as Zyuranger and GoGoV.

Of course, that's not the last step. You will then have to face people criticising your criticism. Basically, listen to the people criticising your review (unless the criticism is a comment in all caps with bad grammar). Don't forget, haters exist because you're better than them. There will be some people who agree with you and some who disagree...just don't block their accounts or else you'll gain enemies.

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs